Ritz Dance is looking for passionate and motivated individuals to be part of our team.
Ritz Dance is looking for Dance Teachers in:
- Musical Theatre
- Hip Hop
- K Pop
- Comeptition & Performance Training
Are you a highly-motivated individual who is passionate about dance, love teaching children and/or adults and want to take Dance Education in Singapore to the next level? If it's a yes, you could be a part of our dynamic and creative dance teaching faculty that is constantly striving to inspire and push boundaries. Look forward to a rewarding dance career at Ritz Dance where you will receive opportunities for growth on a professional and personal level. Our attractive salary package includes annual variable bonus and insurance coverage.
Requirements of a Dance Teacher
- Minimum RAD / CSTD Advanced Certificate of Achievement or Dance Diploma
- Preferably with a minimum of 2 years teaching experience
- RAD/CSTD Teaching Certificate will be an added advantage
- Passionate, self-motivated, creative, nurturing, independent and possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Nurture every student’s potential within and outside dance: Creativity, Critical Thinking, Character and Confidence
- Prepare interesting class plans and resources for every class
- Participate in any Ritz Dance events such as Concerts, Examinations, Public Performances
- Prepare Progress Reports
- Attend professional development courses to improve his/her teaching methods and to maintain curriculum currency
- Present a professional image at all times
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, including your dancing, teaching, performing and competition experiences. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.