Our inclusive dance workshops give an introduction to dance for dance enthusiasts and first-time dancers. They are organised with the intention to share the joy of dance. We hope to nurture an interest in dance at our workshops.
Swan Lake Barbie Workshop
Parent & Child Dance Workshop
Children ages 4 to 10
- Workshop A: 5 Dec 2020 (Sat), 4.30 - 6pm
- Workshop B: 26 Dec 2020 (Sat), 4.30 - 6pm
This parent and child dance workshop adds a twist to the classical Swan Lake ballet. Barbie-ing it up, this workshop promises loads of fun, dancing and laughter as you dance with your child.
- Learn a dance routine with your child
- Dance genre: Lyrical Jazz
- Craft session: Make a tutu for your child
- Dads / Mums / Grandparents are welcomed to join
Early Bird: $85 (ends 1 November 2020, 11.59pm)
Prices are nett & include material fee