For Children 2.5 years old & above, Teens & Adults
(Royal Academy of Dance, UK)
Apart from learning Ballet movements, body control, flexibility and proper alignment, Ballet also develops cognitive thinking, builds discipline, confidence and cultivates good posture and poise. After all, Ballet is the foundation for all dance genres. Fundamentals include posture, body alignment, core, balance and rigorous techniques. For toddler dancers 2.5 year olds and above, start off with our popular Preschool Ballet classes.
Our nurturing and committed dance educators are extremely experienced and teaches with a good grasp of child psychology. We make the emotional, psychological and physical development of each child a priority.
Our dance teachers will ease your child right into our classes and make them fall in love with dance! Learn through props, storytelling and themed classes, our Ballet curriculum and lesson plans are customised according to age groups and progress of each class, based on the internationally-recognised Royal Academy of Dance (RAD, UK) syllabi.
- Dance Technique: Ballet, Creative & Lyrical Ballet, Character Work and Free Movement (for older dancers)
- Royal Academy of Dance (RAD, UK) dance techniques and vocabulary
- Performance, expression and stage work
- Storytelling and Creative Imagery to make learning fun and interesting
- Rigorous training increases with age
- A ballerina who expresses and performs with enjoyment from the heart
- Healthy progression and preparation to participate in yearly RAD Ballet examinations and assessments
- Passionate and ready dancers will be carefully trained for stage and competitions
- A confident dancer with a well-acquired sense of balance, coordination, spatial awareness, control, posture and poise
- A self-motivated dancer who is passionate and excited about dancing
- Children aged 2.5 years old and above, teens & adults
- Parents who want their child to learn Ballet taught in a non-conventional, 21st century teaching approach that focuses on nurturing and building each child up, especially for dancers below 6 years old
- Dancers who want to be properly accredited in their dancing by an internationally-recognised dance body
- Dancers who want to build a sound foundation in Ballet to pursue dance recreationally, or as a career option
- Dancers who want to perform either recreationally and/or competitively