Our Holiday Programs are extremely popular. All our holiday programs participants have so much fun they don’t want to leave the programs! This is because we keep our holiday programs fresh and are carefully thought-out to give our participants a memorable learning experience. Participants make new friends, learn about dancing, learn new dance choreographies, get crafty with craft projects, build their confidence through performing and so much more!
Here's our upcoming Holiday Program:
DCC (Dance, Camera, Culture) Photo Adventure for Kids: 16 March 2020, Monday (March 2020 School Holidays)
Fusing dance, arts and culture, this Holiday Program for children will bring you on a photo adventure in Singapore's famous heritage town - Katong!
- Professional Outdoor Photoshoot: Don your dance costume (Ballet/ Hip Hop/ K Pop/ Musical Theatre/ Jazz/ Contemporary) or your favourite outfit (a Disney princess outfit perhaps?) and be photographed by a professional along the streets of Katong! For the camera-shy ones, no sweat! You will be directed on how to pose and look your best! ;)
- 1.5h Batik Painting Workshop: History of batik, How to paint your own batik. What's more, you get to bring home your own batik painting! Worried about art materials? No sweat! We got you covered! Just bring your excited selves!
- Cultural Walking Tour in Katong: Explore secret alleys, vibrant Instagram-worthy spots and learn about Katong all in a day!
- For Children aged 4 to 18 yo & 1 Adult (Optional, but recommended for children 7 years old and below). No worries if you don't have dance background! Let this be a time of exploration, fun and phototaking
- Location: Katong area
- Date: 16 March 2020, Monday
- Time: 2pm to 6pm
- Fee: $185 $135 for 1 Caregiver & 1 Child; $165 $115 for Child only
*Early Bird Special: $25 off (Valid only for sign ups before 8 March, 2359)
Share with 3 friends and receive additional $10 off when you and a friend register!
Fee is NETT and includes: 1.5h Batik Painting Workshop and Painting Materials, Transportation from Batik Painting Workshop venue to Katong, Photoshoot and Professionally-taken Photos in soft-copy
- Photoshoot Attire: Your own dance costume/outfit or a colourful outfit
Limited to only 20 children.
Payment: via PayNow to UEN 201830171C Ritz Dance Studios
Remark your child's name and mobile number and send payment snapshot to 8687 4100. Your spot is confirmed only upon receipt of payment.